Webinar, Tuesday 22 September, 2015
- Americas (North, South, and Central) 10am Seattle (midday Chicago, 1pm New York & 6pm London)
- EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) 10am London (11am Paris, 5pm Singapore, & 7pm Sydney) – the EMEA session has finished – the recordings will be available next week.
The slides and recordings should be available shortly (about one week after the event).
EMEA (Europe, Middle-East and Africa)
Wednesday, 22 September, 10am London, 11am Paris, 5am New York
Session Chair: Sue York
- Adele Gritten, LRW
Using Virtual Reality in MR
- Hector Paris, Etihad Airways
An airline’s view of what MR is doing right and wrong
- Helen Bennie, Shopper Insight
Not using tech for tech’s sake!
- Ian Ralph and Tom Wormald, Marketing Sciences Unlimited & ICM Unlimited
Passively measuring the digital lives of today’s consumer
- James Wycherley, Insight Management Academy
Insight’s role over the next ten years
- Maya Middlemiss, Saros
Facebook and Participant Recruitment: Using social sharing to target respondents
- Rachel Lawes, Lawes Consulting
The End Of Brands: What Next For Branding And Consumer Research?
- Tom de Ruyck, InSites Consulting
Turning consumer insights into company-wide memes
- Adam Warner, Keen as Mustard
Mythbusters: You can do your own PR
- Eric Meerkamper, RIWI
From Start-up to Going Public, Lessons Learned
The session will be broadcast via GoToWebinar. We will be publishing the slides and recording. The speakers have a mixture of 5, 10, and 15 minutes. The whole session will last between 2 and 2.5 hours, with luck.
Wednesday, 22 September, 10am Seattle, midday Chicago, 1pm New York, 6pm London)
Session Chairs: Lenny Murphy and Ray Poynter
- Betty Adamou, Research Through Gaming
The Gargantuan Differences Between Games & Gamification For Online Research
- Stephen Cribbett and Amone Redelinghuys, Dub & Columinate
Comparing Mobile-Only and Online Insights
- Fiona Blades, MESH
Experience Driven Marketing will be the next big thing
- Noah Roychowdhury and Daniel Tralman, Northstar
Respondent Reimagined (With Delta Airlines)
- Hubertus Hofkirchner, Prediki
Prediction markets 2.0
- Sima Vasa, Paradigm Sample
Measuring the Value of the App
- Brett Watkins, L&E Research
What does qualitative research look like 3-5 years from now?
The session will be broadcast via GoToWebinar. We will be publishing the slides and recording. The speakers have a mixture of 5, 10, and 15 minutes, the whole session will last between 2 and 2.5 hours, with luck, finishing with a roundup discussion between Lenny and Ray.
This event will gather postcards from the cutting edge – the challenges, opportunities, successes and failures.
This Event is Virtual
Please note, this event is virtual and will be held as a webinar. When you register you will get invitations for both events. If you are unable to attend, then you will be able download the slides and access the recordings. Both of the sessions are on 22 September, in terms of British time, but in other parts of the world they may stretch from 21 to 23 September.