- APAC, 4pm Sydney.
- Europe/America, 3pm London/ 10am New York.
The Handbook of Mobile Market Research is the prime reference for anybody interested in learning about how to use mobile devices in market research. The book has been written by Ray Poynter, Navin Williams, and Sue York and is available from Wiley, ESOMAR, and online bookstores.
By attending our virtual launch on 11th September, you can find out more about:
- Why mobile research is so important?
- What the key trends are?
- The extent to which mobile has already arrived
- The key new developments
The times and confirmed speakers for the sessions are shown below, with more still to add.
|Sessions 1, APAC||Session 2 Europe/America|
|2pm Singapore, 4pm Sydney||10am New York, 3pm London|
As well as being the launch of the book this session will be an invaluable briefing on why you need to be incorporating mobile into most of the things you do.
There will be two sessions for the launch, both on Thursday, 11th September, with the same core team, but different guests. The sessions will be:
- APAC, Session 1, 4pm Sydney (which is 7am London, 11:30am Mumbai, 2pm Singapore). Click here to register.
- Europe/America, Session 2, 3pm London (which is 9am Chicago, 10am New York, 4pm Paris). Click here to register.