In this five-part webinar series, sponsored by ZappiStore, Ray Poynter explores the impact of automation on market research, market research suppliers, and market research users. Click here to register for all five webinars.
A report and briefing note highlighting key issues will accompany each webinar.
Each webinar will feature Ray Poynter, who will be joined by selected guests to explore the automation issues.
The broadcasts will be at 9am New York time (2pm in London).
- 31 March, If it can be automated, it should be (slides and recording available here)
- 24 May, The skills needed to prosper in an automating world.
- 6 July, A client’s perspective of automation
- 7 September, Automation: a strategy of tactical efficiencies
- 9 November, Using agile approaches and automation to go from research grind to actionable results
Click here to register for all five webinars.
The webinar series is accompanied by a series of reports, and the first one is available now. “If it can be automated, it should be” – written by Ray Poynter of NewMR and Stephen Phillips of ZappiStore. Click here to download the report.