As part of the book on Mobile Market Research that we are working on we are including some tips on how to stay up to date in terms of mobile market research.
Here is the list we have at the moment:
- Workshops and conferences organised by research bodies such as ESOMAR and MRS.
- The MRMW series of conferences (Market Research in the Mobile World) organised by the Merlien organisation.
- The Global Market Research report (annual) and the Global Prices Study (every two years) from ESOMAR.
- The yearly GRIT report from GreenBook.
- The Confirmit Annual Market Research Software report.
- The Mobile Course provided by the University of Georgia’s Principles of Marketing Research course.
- Online events and recordings at NewMR.org, and its Mobile reference page NewMR.org/mobile.
- Useful sources of data and information include ITU, press releases and reports from IDC and Gartner, and reports available from the Pew Research Center (www.pewresearch.org/).
- Useful news sites/blogs include: Mashable.com, Techcrunch.com, ZDNet.com, and cnet.com.