Below is a list of the five posts, on NewMR.org, that in 2013 have been read by the largest number of unique readers, as measured by Google Analytics.
- Why do companies use market research? This was posted December 30, 2012, and has had 633 unique viewers in 2013.
- The ITU is 100% wrong on mobile phone penetration, IMHO. Posted 29 June, 2013, viewed by 380 unique people.
- Is it a bad thing that 80% of new products fail? Posted 7 March, 2013, 353 unique viewers.
- Notes for a non-researcher conducting qualitative research. This was only posted on 26 August, 2013, so it is probably still on its way up. It has 350 unique viewers.
- A Short History of Mobile Marketing Research. Posted 1 March, 2013, with 278 unique views.
I ran the analysis to see if I could spot any patterns in what made a successful NewMR post. However, so far, no clear pattern is emerging. Any thoughts or suggestions?