Post by Sue York
This is the theme of the upcoming MRMW APAC Conference, which is taking place in Singapore on 27 & 28 June 2018.
Among the sessions I am particularly looking forward to are:
• Driving micro moments with Pankaj Khushani from Google
• The Robo Effect in Retail with Sourav Dutta from Target
• How to win in a post Amazon world from Anastasia Lloyd-Wallis, Retail Doctor Group & Kate Richards, Lightspeed
• VR and Neuro Research in Social Media with Martyn U’ren from Twitter
• Connecting the Insight Function & Corporate Leadership with Rohan Mathur from Lego
And of course, I am looking forward to the panel discussion that I’m facilitating on how the evolution of digital innovation in APAC is shaping future trends.
If these highlights have captured your interest – you can check out the rest of the program by clicking here.
One of the key features of this particular conference is the opportunity to view research innovations through the lens of Asia Pacific and see what is taking place in the region. With speakers from the insights industry from China, India, Australia and Singapore, it’s a good opportunity to see what research is actually happening around the Asia Pacific region.
The conference website is https://apac.mrmw.net/ and you can find the full program and other details there.
If you are planning to register please contact us at email@example.com if you’d like a discount code.