Aki joined Tag in 2016 as Managing Director for North Asia. Prior to joining Tag, Aki was Managing Director, McCann International (2005-2009), CEO/President, Weber Shandwick Japan (2009 – 2011), President / Chairman, Ogilvy & Mather Japan (2012 – 2016).
Aki has a wealth of experience in helping global marketers deliver marketing communication solutions in Japan, UK, EU, North America and Asia.
- Completed PED at IMD, Switzerland (1997/8)
- Completed AMP, Harvard Business School (2004)
- Global advisor, Future of Advertising, Wharton Business School (2009-)
- Board of Overseers, Temple University Japan Campus
- Advisory Board, Hands on Tokyo