Posted by Ray Poynter, 15 March 2019
Here are six presentations (recordings and slides) from last week’s Festival of #NeWMR. All six focus on a key aspect of market research in 2019.
- State of the Nation Review of Market Research and Insights, Ray Poynter, NewMR, a summary of the state of market research and insights.
- Building Bridges Between Practices – the future for a larger and more vibrant market research, Joaquim Bretcha, President of ESOMAR. Ray Poynter interviews Joaquim about his vision for the future of market research and ESOMAR’s role in it.
- Trending Tuesday, Ray Poynter, Lenny Murphy, Melanie Courtright & Lucy Davison. A panel discussion about the key trends in market research and insights in 2019.
- Challenges in the workplace, Kristin Luck, Luck Collective. The results of a WIRe (Women in Research) study into employment conditions in the market research and insights industry.
- Diversity in Conference Speakers in 2018 reviewed, Annie Pettit. A comparison of the gender ratios in market research conferences between 2016 and 2018,
- International Women’s Day Panel Discussion, Barbara Leflein, Andrea Jackson, Annie Pettit, Kristin Luck, Kanika Malik, Sue York & Ray Poynter. The panel discusses the International Women’s Day in the context of market research and insights.