Webinar Thursday 10 October 2019
Live Broadcast New York 10am (London 3pm)
Presentations are followed by Q&A.
Want to learn more about online communities, MRWeb has produced a special edition that focuses on online communities, you can read it by clicking here.
How to conduct successful online communities,
presented by Irina Dimitriade, Research Manager, Mustard
Online communities are already an established method used in market research, and a great way to create meaning and generate insights with research participants. During this webinar Irina will talk you through all aspects of a research project that successfully uses this method:
- research design and set-up, including how to design your discussion guide and select the most suitable projective and creative techniques to use in an online environment;
- fieldwork and data collection, including how to keep participants motivated and involved;
- analysis, reporting and how to make sense of immense amounts of data to deliver powerful stories to your audiences.
Irina will come equipped with practical tips and tricks on how to use online communities successfully and bring examples of projects that showcase this.
Put your Promoters to Work: Customer Advisory Board
presented by Dan Fleetwood, President, QuestionPro Communities
Actively listen to your most important customers. These customers are the ‘Promoters’ on your NPS question. Recruit them to a Customer Advisory Board to tap into and learn more about them over time and why they are truly your ‘Promoters’. Use the tools of a community to co-create with your top customers and uncover new insights.
- Uncover how effectively tap into your ‘Promoters’
- Learn how to actively listen to your most important customers.
- Find out more about a community and how this technique can lead to unprecedented insights.