Rosie Campbell MSc FRSA FMRS
Qualitative Research Trainer and Coach to Individuals and Groups
- Trainer in qualitative research techniques, in-house for media, insight and research companies, in recent years eg, TNS, Hall and Partners, Behavioural Architects
Executive coach and mentor for individuals mostly in the research and insight business communities.
Professional Summary to 2015
- Director, Campbell Keegan Ltd: co-founded with Sheila Keegan in 1983. Campbell Keegan grew to be one of the UK’s most influential qualitative research companies, employed up to 16 execs; now operates as a consultancy partnership.
Research Executive/Freelance at Gregory Langmaid and Business Decisions ltd 1978-19831
- Commercial Qualitative Research: broad range of commercial clients, often FMCG and service industry oriented, including Weight Watchers, P&G, Virgin, Yoplait, Norwich Union, Grey Advertising, Cadbury, EURO RSCG, L’Oreal, Bendicks, BACS, NatWest, BA,TalkTalk. Typical Projects: exploration of brands or experiences/services, focussed on understanding consumer motivations; helping to create marketing and communications strategy for brands and product lines.
- Qualitative Social Research: specialist in social research work, often emphasis on ethnographic and semiotic/language analysis, for Government Departments including Inland Revenue, Transport, Health, Culture, Media and Arts, Treasury, Education, Environment, Work and Pensions, Cabinet Office, as well as a number of Government-funded initiative strands such as FSA, HEA, National Blood Service, Skills Council, Arts Council etc.
(Rostered supplier to COI for 16+ ys, till 2012)
Education and Other Milestones
- Chair of AQR: UK organisation for qualitative research, which champions qualitative research, broadens understanding, educates and promotes good practice amongst practitioners as well as being a networking hub for those in the industry – from 2007-2010
- Fellowship of the Market Research Society – awarded in 2010