25 February, 2014 – 3pm London time, 10am New York
Presenters will each have 5 minutes and 1 slide to put forward an MR Myth to bust, a bubble to burst, or an hyperbole to deflate. The audience will then have 10 minutes for Q & A and rebuttal. The slides and the recordings will be available shortly after the event.
The speakers at this event include:
- Tom Ewing, BrainJuicer, Millennials are interesting.
- Annie Pettit, Peanut Labs, Behavioural economics finally explains human behaviour.
- Joe Bockman, Sensory Logic, Implicit Association is Robustly Intuitive.
- Lesley Dusart, Vision Critical, Research participants are only motivated by incentives
- Maya Middlemiss, Saros Research Ltd, Respondents are reluctant to take part in research.
- Rick Wilson, MFour Mobile Research, Mobile Research Surveys Can’t Exceed 5 Minutes.
- Melanie Courtright, Research Now, iOS and Android Data are the Same.
Check out the Myths that were ‘Exploded’ last year.