Webinar 3 December 2020
Broadcast time 10am Mexico City, 11am Miami, 1pm Montevideo (4pm London)
Access the recording by clicking here
We invite you to join our experts from Latin America as they discuss three aspects of trends and change facing LatAm.
- 2020 – what has stayed the same, what has changed? What has worked, what has not?
- 2021 – assuming we still have the COVID-19 virus with us, how might research respond?
- Looking beyond 2021 – what are the key things research and insight need to do to be relevant in 2025 and 2030?
Our Panel, moderated by Ray Poynter
- Adriana Rocha, President and co-CEO of eCGlobal, Miami
- Alain Mizrahi, CEO de Grupo RADAR, Uruguay
- Laura Bright, Independent Consultant in market research and marketing strategy, Mexico
Want to listen in Spanish?
Fecha del Webinar: 3 de diciembre de 2020
Horario de la transmisión en vivo:
15:00 Montevideo/Buenos Aires/São Paulo
(18:00 en Londres)