We are looking for presentations that cover topics such as: What are the new frontiers? What changes must researchers make to stay relevant? What is happening outside of market research that we need to be aware of?
The event will be broadcast on Tuesday, 12 December 2017 at 10am New York (which is 3pm London and 11pm Singapore).
Call for speakers:
If you would like to be considered for presenting at this event please send us your suggestion by end of day Tuesday, 1 August. Note, we expect that presentations will be 15 minutes long, plus 5 mins for Q&A. All presentations are via GoToWebinar – this is a virtual event.
Email your suggestion to admin@NewMR.org, telling us:
- Your name and company
- Title of your presentation
- 50 to 100 word description of your presentation
If you are selected, the schedule is:
- 16 August – Send speaker details (name, photo, bio)
- 14 November – Send presentation for review and comments
- 21 November- 5 December- Rehearsals, we record a full rehearsal
- 12 December – Live Event
- 13 December- Slides and recordings posted on the NewMR website, YouTube, and SlideShare