4 to 8 March 2019
Start 2019 by boosting your skills and knowledge. The Festival of NewMR is a five-day series of webinars where leading experts and new faces share new thinking about market research and insights.
You, your staff, your clients, and your colleagues can tune in (for free) and find out about the key themes that are going to shape market research in 2019. You can listen to the webinars live (and take part in the Q&A with the speakers), or you can register and listen again later via our Play Again page.
This year’s sessions are:
- Atlantic Monday – 10am New York (3pm UK, 8:30pm New Delhi)
- EMEA Tuesday – 10am London (6pm Singapore, 3:30pm New Delhi)
- APAC Wednesday – 10am Sydney (Midday Auckland, 3pm Seattle the day before)
- Americas Thursday – Midday New York (9am Seattle, 5pm London)
- International Women’s Day, Friday – 10am New York (3pm UK, 8:30pm New Delhi)
The call for speakers and contributions is open (and closes 19 December)
We are looking for 15-minute presentations on topics about new market research. This can include new approaches, new case studies, examples of why old research is still relevant in a new world, new thinking, new ideas, new problems, and new solutions.
We are also looking for 5-minute presentations from new faces (people who have never presented at a NewMR webinar before).
We are open to other ideas for formats during this week, email us to discuss your idea (don’t use the synopsis submission link).
For Monday-to-Thursday, we are open to any idea that meets the criterion of being relevant to the new world of market research. On Friday we have an additional criterion, it should also be relevant to International Women’s Day. That does not mean it has to be presented by a woman, but it has to be relevant to both market research and International Women’s Day.
How to submit a proposal
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposal. Include:
- Your name and the names of any other speakers
- The dates you are proposing (e.g. Atlantic Monday and Americas Thursday)
- Whether you are proposing a 15-minute presentation, a 5-minute New Faces slot, or something different
- The title of your presentation
- A 100-word description of the session (which could be used on the website to sell the idea to potential listeners)
What happens if you are successful?
We will need you to:
- Confirm all the details and send us a bio and photo
- Use our template to create the presentation
- Send us the presentation at least two days before we conduct your recorded rehearsal
- Attend a recorded rehearsal session (not just a click/read through) during the four weeks before the Festival.
- On the day of the broadcast, log in from a suitable location 30 minutes before the start of the broadcast.