Thursday, 24 May 2018
This two-webinar event looks at how market research and insights are rising to the challenges of new ways of collecting information, from surveys, to passive data, to ethnographies.
- Session 1, 10am London (5pm Singapore, 5am New York)
- Session 2, 10am New York (10pm Singapore, 3pm London)
Do you want to speak at this event? We are looking for 15-minute presentations that showcase new and innovative ways of gathering and utilising information about customers, potential customers, and users.
If you would like to be considered for a speaking slot, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, 29 March.
- Your name, company, country
- Title of your presentation
- 100-word description of your presentation – suitable for use on our website as the promotion for presentation.
- Please make the subject line ‘Synopsis – Future of Data Collection’