A veteran market researcher and technologist. Navin has worked with some global giants – IMRB, RI, Nielsen & PCCW. Before founding MOBILEMEASURE, Navin was the Head of Consumer Research (FMCG) at Nielsen, China.
- His quest to drive Mobile Market Research adoption led him to start MOBILEMEASURE. An expert in digital delivery, he is widely regarded as a pioneer in the evolution of Mobile Research and developing markets. Known for his insightful blogs, industry papers and consumer technology adoption, he is a frequent speaker at conferences and client seminars.
- Recently he is involved in building a global digital research panel with BlockChain technology for improving data quality for market research with Prediqt, NY.
- Navin has an MBA from the Univ. of Pune, India. He is based in Shanghai, China with his wife and two children.
- Chief Research Officer & Board Member – Prediqt, New York
- Client Engagement Lead – Analytic Edge, China
- Author “Handbook of Mobile Market Research” a book published by Wiley and endorsed by ESOMAR
- Mobile MR Curriculum Author & Advisor – MRII, Univ. of Georgia
- ESOMAR Mobile & Technology Steering Committee member